2020 v1 (3/03/20)
- Developement server no longer provides PDF versions of the output. PDF's are still avilable on the main data-hub page.
2019 v1 (9/05/19)
- Update climate change factors due to change in values on CSIRO and Bureau of Meteorology, Climate Change in Australia website (www.climatechangeinaustralia.gov.au/) and older formula being used
- Addition of NSW specific data: Wollongong/Shellharbour IFD and NSW losses advice
2018 v1 (10/12/2018)
- NSW specific advice has been added and a framework for exploring alternate losses has been put in place (see 'NSW Specific' link at top)
- Overhauled backend to allow for more flexibilty in additional layers
- Added regional layers support. When regional layers are within a request region it will always be given in the output, otherwise it will not be shown in the output.
- Added Burst Initial Loss and Illawarra IFD regional layers
- Added JSON output
- Added reprojecting of non-latlon (EPSG: WGS84) shapefiles
- Slightly changed the format of the API request to handle the JSON output option
- Text output has been changed to fix the representation the column names for certain layers, values remain unchanged
2017 v2 (11/04/2017)
- Overhauled the backend to be faster and more reliable
- Changed the look of the PDF and generation technique to be neater and faster
- Updated temporal patterns
- Areal patterns now have an event id
- Areas with two temporal pattern regions (eg Wet Tropics and East Coast North) will provide both sets of temporal patterns and denote the catchment is in an overlapping region
- Updated the temporal pattern file names to consistently correspond with the 'code' attribute
- Added publications page
- Added some notes regarding the use of Storm Losses to the results page
- Changed baseflow factors to be their correct terms "Volume Factor" and "Peak Factor"
2017 v1 (13/01/2017)
- After great industry feedback (Don Carroll), latitude and longitude are now displayed in the generated text output file
- Section tags are now correctly displaying for all data outputs in the text file.
- Changed GET requests format, see About page for more information
- Fixed an issue where points located exactly halfway between grid cells were being rounded differently to BoM, resulting in discrepencies for preburst in those border cases
- Minor text changes on the main results page
2016 v1 (4/07/2016)
First live version